Super Royal MACA for Men with DIM - 90 Veg Caps by Whole World Botanicals
Super Royal Maca for Men with DIM contains the same therapeutic grade, pre-cooked, certified organic Maca grown and processed in Peru as our other Maca products, with the addition of Zinc aspartate and DIM (diindolylmethane). DIM lowers the risk of prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. A therapeutic grade of Maca helps increase the number of testosterone receptors which promotes healthy libido and erectile function. Zinc helps prevent testosterone from converting quickly to estrogen and Vitamin B6 has strong anti-inflammatory properties that support the prostate.
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes healthy sex drive*
- Supports healthy erectile function*
- Promotes energy – physical and mental*
- Promotes healthy semen production*
- Supports function of all the endocrine glands (adrenal glands, thyroid, pancreas, testes)*
This male potency and energy product was created for men who are worried about getting prostate cancer – a disease that, statistically, one in three American men eventually get. If you have prostate cancer in your family, already have an enlarged prostate, have any of the health conditions related to inflammation, or have a less than totally “clean” diet, this may be the right product for you. Men who have a hypothyroid condition may also want to take this product because DIM offers a substitute for eating raw cruciferous vegetables, which tend to slow down thyroid function.
Peruvian men have used Maca for thousands of years. The Inca kings gave Maca to their armies for energy, stamina, and sexuality in a high altitude/low oxygen environment. The kings and the rest of the nobility used it for sexual pleasure, health, and fertility.
This product is gluten-free.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What is DIM?
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is the principal breakdown product of indole 3-carbinol (I3C), the
phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale, collards, mustard greens, radishes, watercress, and turnips — and Maca! DIM has been shown in scientific studies to reduce the risk of prostate, breast, and other estrogen-driven cancers.
Supporting Men’s Sexuality and Energy
Traditionally, Maca has been used to reverse symptoms of andropause, which involves a decline in men’s testosterone level as they age. This decline can happen to a man anywhere from his 40’s to his late 70’s. Both Royal Maca and DIM promote healthy testosterone/estrogen metabolism and reduce symptoms of estrogen-related imbalances. According to Zellig (Townsend Letter, August 2001), DIM helps maintain a healthy testosterone level in older men.
Support Your Prostate Health
Maca root, DIM, and Zinc have all been shown in animal studies to support healthy prostate functioning. Additionally, Whole World Botanicals has another product, Royal Lucraco Plus, whcih has been tested in clinical practice with Peruvian men and found to be highly effective. It supports healthy urination function and a healthy PSA level.
Each Capsule Contains
- 450 mg Royal Maca root concentrate
- 100 mg DIM (Diindolylmethane)
- 1.12 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 1 mg Vitamin B6
- Consult product label for directions
- If you are Petite or Sensitive, start with 1 capsule daily with food.
- If you have a menstrual period, start taking this product at the beginning of your period. Evaluate the dosage when your next period begins (see how to evaluate below).
- If you do not have a period, evaluate your dosage after 5-7 days.
Evaluating Your Dosage
The dosage that is right for you must be
- High enough to alleviate any perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms you experience
- Not so high as to create “side-effect,” such as hot flashes (increasing instead of decreasing), insomnia, irritability or sadness, breast tenderness, etc.
Note: It is normal for urine to appear more orange while using this product.