Royal MACA Plus for Women with DIM - 90 Veg Caps by Whole World Botanicals
Royal Maca Plus for Women with DIM is an ideal product combining the hormone-regulating effects of Maca (helps your body make its own hormones) with the estrogen metabolizing effect of DIM. This product helps relieve PMS and painful periods, and peri-menopausal, menopausal and postmenopausal symptoms.
This product helps create hormone balance in women in the same way as other Royal Maca products, while DIM is especially helpful in giving an extra boost for women with high estrogen and low progesterone levels. Studies show that DIM helps reduce the risk of breast cancer and other estrogen-dependent cancers.
What is DIM?
Diindolylmethane (DIM, in short) is the principal breakdown product of indole 3-carbinol (I3C), the
phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale,
collards, mustard greens, radishes, watercress, and turnips – and Maca root!
This product is gluten-free.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each Capsule Contains
- 450 mg Royal Maca root concentrate
- 1.12 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 100 mg Diindolylmethane (DIM)
Take with food. Ideally, take with a teaspoon of butter or health oil on toast or vegetables. You could also take it with one tablespoon of yogurt or a nut butter. This combination assists in the proper assimilation of DIM.
- Consult product label for directions
- If you are Petite or Sensitive, start with 1 capsule daily with food.
- If you have a menstrual period, start taking this product at the beginning of your period. Evaluate the dosage when your next period begins (see how to evaluate below).
- If you do not have a period, evaluate your dosage after 5-7 days.
Evaluating Your Dosage
The dosage that is right for you must be
- High enough to alleviate any perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms you experience
- Not so high as to create “side-effect,” such as hot flashes (increasing instead of decreasing), insomnia, irritability or sadness, breast tenderness, etc.
Note: If you still have hot flashes after working up from 1 capsule a day to 3 capsules a day, you can add any other Royal Maca product gradually until hot flashes are at least 80% better than before you started using Royal Maca Plus with DIM for Women.
Caution: If you are taking too much Royal Maca for your body, you may see no improvement in your symptoms – in fact they may increase! If over-stimulation occurs, you can stop taking the product for a few days and then start over at a small dose, gradually working your way up again until you find the right dosage for your body.