Ordering & Support
Susan says, "Derek and I are famous for helping our friends and customers and we make it easy for you to ask questions using any of the methods on this page. We also give you several options for ordering - and saving extra money - as explained under the 'How to Order' heading below.
"Find out why The Independent Herbalist magazine calls us 'The Best Little Herb Company in America'. Founded in 1994, this is our 25th Anniversary Year."
How to Order
1. Order online at MyHerbs.net and save an extra 10% when you do. No code or coupon required. Orders $75-up. The extra 10% savings are in addition to our everyday discounts. All U.S. orders ship free. Our Web site is encrypted and secure. Order with confidence.
2. Would you rather call in your order? We've got you covered. Dial 1-800-215-4682. You'll get our everyday discounts and free U.S. shipping.
3. Request a digital invoice that you can pay securely from your desktop. Your card number goes directly to our bank. We never see it.
4. Send a check or money order. Email I Want to Order with a Check or M.O. for instructions.
We Answer Your Questions
1. Email 24/7 - Click 'Ask Susan & Derek' at the top middle of any page in the dark-blue navigation bar for your quickest, lightning-quick response seven days a week. You'll get your response from Susan and Derek, often within minutes, always the same day you write.
2. Live Chat 24/7 - Click the 'Contact Us' chat-balloon at the bottom right of this page. If we don't happen to be chatting when you click, you can send your question through the chat box for a fast response from Susan and Derek seven days a week, often within minutes, always the same day, Monday through Sunday.
3. Call 24/7 - Dial 1-800-215-4682 to speak with a customer support representative. After hours, leave a message including your name, telephone number with area code and the best time for us to call you. We will return after-hour calls the next business day.
Rules of the road
Your questions should be focused and straightforward. Because we are not doctors, we do not give medical advice. We reserve the right to block abusive consumers who are overly demanding of our time and good graces. Our prices, discounts, free-shipping policy and willingness to help you are generous. We do not haggle.
Susan Ambrosino and MyHerbs.net - Your Trusted Friends in Herbs Since 1994. This is Our 25th Anniversary Year
Remember. We donate a portion of profit from every sale - doubled by our company - to worthy causes and organizations including Kiva. The money we give to Kiva helps hard-working men and women the world over start small businesses to support themselves and their families. We send herbs to mission workers in Honduras. We also donate money directly, with no administrative overhead, to Americans in need, Americans who might include a homeless individual or family, a church project that we consider worthy regardless of denomination or disaster victims after a flood or hurricane. When we give, you give. As Susan has said so often over the years, "All we've got in this old world is each other, and may God bless."