Royal MACA Vitality-Libido-Balance - 60 Veg Caps by Whole World Botanicals
Men are using our therapeutic quality Royal Maca as a natural, safe, and highly effective alternative to taking testosterone drugs, Viagra®, and other similar products. Royal Maca also provides support for their endocrine glands. Women are taking Royal Maca as an alternative to using bioidentical hormones or other forms of HRT to maintain vaginal lubrication and to avoid PMS, hot flashes, depression and other perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms.Teenagers can take Royal Maca in place of birth control pills (often a medical attempt to balance hormones) to alleviate painful periods.
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes energy, stamina, and healthy sex drive in men and women*
- Promotes libido, erectile function, healthy reproductive function*
- Promotes healthy hormone balance in young women*
- Relieves PMS*
- Relieves perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms*
- Promotes healthy blood glucose levels*
- Supports collagen-based structures: bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin*
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones: mood, sleep, cognitive function*
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function: thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, ovaries*
This product is gluten-free.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Royal Maca is the most potent and therapeutic form of Maca on the market. Small serving sizes make it the best value.
Each Capsule Contains
- 600 mg Royal Maca powder concentrate
- 1.495 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
Sensitive/Petite women: Take 1/2-1 capsule daily.
For Immune Support: 2 capsules daily.
Male Potency: Take 2-46 caps daily or every other day.
Women with Painful Periods or PMS: 2 capsules daily. Start at the beginning of your menstrual cycle.
Menopausal Women: Start with 3 caps daily. Increase by one capsule daily each week, if needed, until hot flashes and other symptoms are 80% better.
Note: Avoid estrogen and phyto-estrogenic herbs. Can be taken with progesterone-only birth control pills. Wait 4 weeks after stopping estrogenic elements to start Royal Maca. Meanwhile, control symptoms by taking 3-5 capsules of Royal Camu 3 times per day.
Warning: Consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use with Tamoxifen® or Lupron®.