Licorice - Balances Throat, Stomach and Intestinal Tissue*
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
Part Used: Root
Other Ingredients: Certified Organic alcohol, distilled water
Suggested Use:10-20 drops (0.5-1 mL) in juice or water.
Contraindications: Do not use during pregnancy or if you have hypertension, liver disease, edema, kidney disease or low blood potassium. Not for prolonged use. Do not exceed recommended dose unless otherwise directed by a qualified expert.
HERBALIST & ALCHEMIST FORMULAS CONTAINING LICORICE EXTRACT:
- David Winston's Alterative Compound™
- David Winston's Herbal Relief™ Botanical Throat Spray
- David Winston's Immune Adapt™ (a Fu Zheng Formula)
- David Winston's Immune Balance Compound ™
- David Winston's Lung Relief Antispasmodic™
- David Winston's Lung Relief™ (Cold/Dry)
- David Winston's Replenish Compound™
- David Winston's Respiratory Calmpound™
- David Winston's Smoker's ResQ™
Questions? Ask. Click Ask Susan and Derek
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.