Ashwagandha - Balances Endocrine Function*
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera
Part Used: Root
Other Ingredients:Certified Organic alcohol, distilled water
Suggested Use: 30-50 drops (1.5-2.5 mL) in juice or water.: Contraindications
Do not use during pregnancy unless otherwise directed by a qualified expert. Avoid use if you have hyperthyroidism or Grave's disease.
Herbalist & Alchemist formulas containing Ashwagandha extract:
- David Winston's Calm Adapt ™
- David Winston's Men's Adapt ™
- David Winston's Men's Midlife Tonic ™
- David Winston's Fit Adapt ™
- David Winston's Immune Balance Compound ™
- David Winston's Iron Extract ™
About Ashwagandha:: Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic remedy long used in India to nourish the blood and as a Rasayana or rejuvenative remedy.
Questions? Ask. Click Ask Susan and Derek
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.